“If it appreciates, buy it. If it depreciates, lease it.”
General Catering Solutions are specialists in catering equipment leasing and working with our FCA authorised partners GLS Leasing finance, we supply equipment to all types of businesses that require equipment to prepare food and drink. Establishments including bars and pubs, fast food outlets, food franchises, food processing/manufacturing facilities, hotels and restaurants ALL lease equipment from us.
When you lease kitchen equipment through General Catering Solutions, whether it’s for a one off replacement piece of kit or a full catering project, our team will work with you to ensure you find a flexible funding solution for your business.
Low Start Lease Option During Covid-19!
We are thrilled to launch a new payment structure, enabling customers to secure finance and invest in vital equipment in an affordable way during the covid-19 crisis and beyond!
• Generate immediate sales in an uncertain climate!
• No additional criteria
• Available to new starts & established businesses
• Give your customer the equipment they need when they need it!
• A flexible funding solution to maintain growth during challenging times
3—6 Months Reduced Payments
Example on capital cost of £3,000 +VAT
3 month low start option
3 monthly payments of £32.68+VAT
Followed by 33 monthly payments of £123.59+VAT
6 month low start option
6 monthly payments of £58.01+VAT
Followed by 30 monthly payments of £127.61+VAT
What is the process for getting leasing?
1. Identify the costs of your catering equipment from your supplier/suppliers.
2. Get a no-obligation quote from General Catering Solutions and a credit decision within 4 hours.
3. Documents are sent for you to complete via e-signatory.
4. Once all documentation is completed and you have confirmed the commercial kitchen equipment has been delivered/installed, we pay the supplier in full.
5. Your agreement is made live and you pay affordably by direct debit as you use the equipment.
Call us today to arrange your lease on 01302 340742 or you can click the button below to use our contact form!
No Major Upfront Fees
Often the agreement can begin with just the initial payment.
Project cash reserves for other uses
Finance lease rentals are 100% tax deductible against the profits.
We understand your cash flow and income fluctuates and can offer seasonal payments.
Our applications are easy to use and offer quick decisions.